Project Manager & Director of Special Projects Division
Bridgewater State College
Jon Karp, with over 12 years of experience in Commercial Construction, brings a wealth of knowledge and understanding to his practice. During his career he has held the positions of project manager, construction supervisor, director and president of his own company. Although his work has included all phases of commercial construction, Jon’s projects focused mainly in educational, medical, religious and retirement communities.
With the company since 2008, Jon serves as Project Manager and Director of both Senate's Special Projects Division (SPD) and Facility Services Division (FSD), responsible for all aspects including Project Management, estimating, sales and marketing.
Jon's experiences include Partner, Director, Project Manager and Construction Supervisor for Charter Architecture & Construction, Inc., Project Manager and Construction Supervisor at Controlled Construction & Engineering, Inc. (CC&E, Inc.) and President at Rockway Construction Co.
Notable among his many projects are the following:
- Integra Companies Inc., Devens, MA
- Still River Systems, Littleton, MA
- Brae Burn Country Club, Newton, MA
- Nardone, Westford, MA
- Medtronic, Inc., Littleton MA
- Ophthalmic Research Associates, Andover, MA
- Brooksby Village Retirement Community, Peabody, MA
- Mount Alvernia High School, Newton, MA
- Trinity Place - Monwest, Boston, MA
- Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception Convent, Newton, MA
- Genari Residence, Weston, MA
- Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- Stop & Shop, Hudson, MA
- Willowbend Country Club, Newton, MA
- Lexus of Watertown, Watertown, MA
- Franciscan Hospital for Children, Brighton, MA
- Seal Harbor Condominiums, Winthrop, MA
- Shaughnessy Kaplan Rehabilitation Hospital, North Andover, MA
- Licensed Construction Supervisor, Commonwealth of MA
- Licensed Home Improvement Contractor, Commonwealth of MA
- Associate Member of International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- AGC of Massachusetts, YCC Executive Committee
- EPA Certified Renovator
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety
The projects listed represent the career work of Senior Staff while at Senate Construction Corp and other companies.